Dr. Ritawari M Sharangpani Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ritawari M Sharangpani?

Very happy to have Dr. Sharangpanihere

When I moved to the area I was worried about finding a good psychiatrist, and I'm so glad I went to Dr. Rita.

Dismissive

Always kept me waiting and then pushed me out of her office as quickly as she could.

She helped my son feel comfortable while talking with him. She has helped us dial in the correct levels of medication my son needs as he is growing quickly now and going through puberty. She is a good listener. I enjoy her accent, though some may have some difficulty with it.

Referred to her by friends w/ child needing special assistance. But she's great working w/ as an adult pt who works in health care.

I'm a physician myself and Dr. Sharangpani is up to date on diagnosis and treatment. She does an excellent job. Honestly, I can't understand why her rating was only 2/4 on the only other rating, but there was no review so I suspect it was "sour grapes." Psychiatry is a very difficult specialty that can't be assessed accurately after one visit. I've been seeing her for years for my diagnosis and this after several other psychiatrists. She's great.

Dr. Ritawari M Sharangpani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.