Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ritesh R Shah
Dr. Ritesh R Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincolnwood, IL, with another office in Morton Grove, IL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Shah has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ritesh R Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ritesh R Shah has the following 19 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Ritesh R Shah has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ritesh R Shah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Dr. Shah performed hip replacement surgery on both my hips 6 weeks apart. From the first appointment, thru the follow-up visits after surgery, Dr. Shah was professional, personable, and caring. He spent time with me and answered questions. He is somewhat soft spoken, yet provides clear and concise information. I had both Total Hip Replacements done at the Outpatient Surgery Center in Morton Grove. The total process was flawless. I highly recommend Dr. Shah.
I had an outpatient Total hip replacement and then a few weeks later an outpatient total knee replacement. Both times I was home within 2 hours and walking outside within 2 days. Dr Shah is the best hip and knee surgeon. He has patients that travel from out of town to see him and have surgery. I am so thankful my doctor advised me to see him. The PT could not say more positive things about Dr Shah and my Recovery.
Dr. Shah could not be a more amazing doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to clearly explain everything involved with the procedure and the road to recovery. I have never encountered a more brilliant and compassionate doctor and have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and his staff. For anyone with hip pain, this is the doctor to see!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Ritesh R Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ritesh R Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincolnwood, IL.