Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ritky C Dy has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Dy was extremely accommodating, courteous, and concise at the previous appointment with my school-age son. He was able to communicate effectively in Spanish with my 7-year old, who is more comfortable in the language that we speak at home. My friends whom I have recommended Dr. Dy to have been extremely happy and constantly thank me for my referral to him. Clanton is extremely blessed to have Dr. Dy's practice serving their community.
Dr. Dy is a great Doctor.But every time I come into the office there is a white haired lady. This woman is beyond rude every time. She has smarted off to me and in front of patients. Today I'm so mad I'm shaking. This woman actually had the nerve to tell me what my job responsibilities Were. Lady I don't work with you. I think she needs to be fired. She isn't the kind of person you want to have to deal with when your sick. Beyond rude and just cruel. I will never ever come back while she is there.
- University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Ritky C Dy accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRitky C Dy Medical Clinic, 1221 7th St S, Clanton, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ritky C Dy in this video.
Dr. Ritky C Dy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clanton, AL.