Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ritu T Bhambhani
Dr. Ritu T Bhambhani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abingdon, MD, with another office in Havre De Grace, MD. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Bhambhani is affiliated with Harford Memorial Hospital. Dr. Bhambhani has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ritu T Bhambhani has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Ritu T Bhambhani has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Ritu T Bhambhani is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Bhambhani is by far the most caring, kind, compassionate, skilled physician in pain management I have ever encountered. She spends time with me when I have an appointment, listens to my concerns and explains my treatment plan. When I have injections or epidurals, she is kind and is understanding of the discomfort before, during and after the treatments. Dr. Bhambhani is by far THE BEST PHYSICIAN IN OUR AREA!!!!!
Doesn 't listen, always talks over you. Doesn't remember anything from the prior appointment even though she's glued to the computer screen the entire visit. Never does a physical assessment after the first encounter and will not fill out disability forms. Makes mistakes and will not admit to them. Treats a patient with a proven disability like a drug addict. She has decided to go into the weight loss business to line her pocketbook thicker. Done with this quack!
I have been going to Dr. Bhambhani for 3 years. She has been the most compassionate Doctor I've ever had. She actually listens to you, ( most Doctors don't). I read the other review, and I have to say, it sounded like the person was talking about some other Doctor.. She's the only Doctor I have who I feel actually cares if I'm in pain. She monitors my meds closely, very, very closely, I even have to bring them in for her to check. The office staff is first class, friendly and efficient. I'm not a family member or anything, I just think she is wonderful.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bhambhani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Ritu T Bhambhani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ritu T Bhambhani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Abingdon, MD.