Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ritu Munjal
Dr. Ritu Munjal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnston, IA, with other offices in Cedar Rapids, IA and Vinton, IA . She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Munjal is affiliated with Unity Health System, Mercy Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ritu Munjal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ritu Munjal has the following 1 expertise
- Critical Care
Dr. Ritu Munjal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ritu Munjal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 7
Dr. Munjal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Unity Health System
St. Luke's Hospital
Mercy Medical Center
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Women and Children`s Hospital of Buffalo
St Lukes Methodist Hospital, Cedar Rapids, IA
19 Years Experience
Maulana Azad Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ritu Munjal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnston, IA.