Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ritu Zacharias
Dr. Ritu Zacharias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Bloomfield, MI, with other offices in Royal Oak, MI and Detroit, MI. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Zacharias is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, Hurley Medical Center and DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan. Dr. Zacharias has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ritu Zacharias has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Ritu Zacharias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.