Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ritu Gupta
Dr. Ritu Gupta, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Ritu Gupta has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ritu Gupta has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ritu Gupta has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
7 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2011
Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Ritu Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net OR PPO
Locations & DirectionsJodi Beth Yaver, 151 W 7th Ave, Eugene, OR
Dr. Ritu Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.