Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rixt A Luikenaar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rixt A Luikenaar has the following 16 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
Dr. Rixt A Luikenaar has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
I have seen this doctor on numerous visits over the years and she is a concerned and compassionate person who really cares for the patient's best care and opinion. She is open minded to patient ideas and supports them if it serves effective for there best healing overall. she is very SINCERE , competent, and thorough !!! I can't say the same for her staff...they are not very organized and this is one of the reason I am having to find another Doctor. Some of her staff is not always focused and this has caused many issues as there is not good followup on labs and insurance forms processed in a timely manner which results in chaos and such.It even effects surgery schedules. The waiting time is not too bad but some of the office staff is really lacking in quality teamwork and following up in a timely manner.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Rixt A Luikenaar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRixt Anna Catharina Luikenaar Md, 2180 E 4500 S Ste 265, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Rixt A Luikenaar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.