Dr. Rizwan Danish Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Rizwan Danish?

Incompetent

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Incompetent

Posted on January 7th, 2017

Truly a great doctor. Always ensures me and my family get all the questions we have answered. He makes me feel like he really cares about my future and wants to better me. I have been seeing him for 4 and a half months now. All of his staff have been more than great to me. I would reccomend him to anyone.

Care Taker for William & Margaret McDunnough - Parents and Cancer Patients

Posted on September 9th, 2016

This doctor has consistently made both of my parents who both had terminal cancer wait more than two hours for every appointment. When he finally comes into the room and I ask him why we waited two hours he chuckles. In that environment of course you make lots of new acquaintances who are also under treatment and everyone has expressed that this doctor has no regard for anyone's time but his own and make people consistently wait for hours on end without reason. Unfortunately both of my parents were in a position where they had no choice but continue to see Dr. Danish. Otherwise I would have made a change after the first one or two experiences. This is unacceptable for terminally ill patients when every moment of their life counts. The last thing they should be doing is sitting in a doctors waiting room watching the clock tick away. When he finally entered the office he spent a totally of 7 minutes with my father. When I asked the Doctor to call me to discuss he did and then proceeded to yell at me telling me that if I don't like it to never to step foot in his office again. He had the gall to tell me that my Father wasn't complaining about the wait whereby I had to explain to him that my 80 year old stoic father wouldn't complain because he believed that the Doctor was probably handling people who were sicker than him. What is sicker than terminal? This Doctor has not ethics, cant run an office and is dismissive, rude and arrogant. He apparently has been doing this way too long and doesn't care about the patients but only about packing as many in his office in a day as he can fit without regard to their time or their care. Finally, when talking to my Father about my recently deceased Mother he couldn't remember that she was even his patient and kept mispronouncing her name and had no idea she had died from her cancer while under his care.

Posted on December 27th, 2015

My Dad can no longer walk thanks to this doctor's 'treatment'

Excellent!

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

A true expert. Very professional staff. Dr. Danish is a kind & caring man. I have been a patient nearly 5 years without complaint. Would never consider anyone else.

Excellent Dr and staff!

Posted on October 27th, 2012

Very intelligent and caring as well! Would highly recommend!

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I do NOT recommend that anyone go to Dr. Danish! He is arrogant and condescending. He thinks nothing of making very ill patients wait over 2 hrs. and makes no apologies. He is indecisive with his treatment plans, provides no follow up care between visits and overall leaves his patients feeling confused. He does NOT respond well to questions from patients or their family members and doesn't explain his treatment process. Awful experience!

Best attention I could receive.

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Helpful, friendly, and very good at explaining my procedures.

This doctor is as bad as his unorganized and incompetent staff

Posted on March 12th, 2010

If you or a loved one has a rare or unusual cancer, I do not recommend Dr. Danish. He does not have the ability or foresight to deal with the multitude of side effects of a particular cancer that he professes to be an expert in. When my family & I question him, he stares at us with a blank look. We have researched, extensively, my mother's rare cancer and my family and I seem to know more about this cancer than Dr. Danish. Most of his staff has been completely incompetent in faxing reports to various other doctors and pharmacies. My mother was not able to receive her cancer& pain meds in a timely manner as Dr. Danish's staff had not faxed the proper paperwork to the appropriate pharamacies after 3 phone calls to Dr. Danish's office. The entire experience has been worse than my mother's cancer. Dr. Danish is like a "deer in headlights" when he is stumped and will not admit that he has no idea how to proceed with the side affects of this particular cancer; yet, his ego is so overblown, he will not refer our mother to another oncologist who is better suited to deal with her side affects. My family and I recently attended a support group for Multiple Myeloma. The survivors of this horrible cancer were very dissatisfied with Dr. Danish & his staff and highly recommended Dr. Jay at the University of Michigan. My mother has an appointment with Dr. Jay in a few weeks and hopefully, this team of doctors working TOGETHER, will help our mother through this difficult time. We know there is no cure for this cancer, but, we feel a greater effort will be made at the University of Michigan to help ease the physical pain our mother has to endure. And, to add insult to injury, after a 3 week stay at the hospital to manage our mother's pain, she was told there was nothing else Dr. Danish could do and, for lack of a better word, was kicked out of the hospital. Dr. Danish stated he would treat our mother again when she was stronger. Who determines THAT? My family and I? I do not recommend Dr. Danish if you researching an oncologist who will be straightforward with a comprehensive evaluation of you or your loved one.

Posted on March 19th, 2009