Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rizwan Khan
Dr. Rizwan Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Niagara Falls, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital, Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center and Mountainview Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rizwan Khan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Rizwan Khan has the following 3 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
Mountainview Regional Medical Center
20 Years Experience
Rawalpindi Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Rizwan Khan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rizwan Khan's office for more information.
7500 Porter Rd Niagara Falls, NY : (716) 298-1273
Locations & Directions7500 Porter Rd, Niagara Falls, NY
Dr. Rizwan Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Niagara Falls, NY.