Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rizwan Qadir
Dr. Rizwan Qadir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ferndale, MI, with other offices in Southfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI (and 4 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Qadir is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Oakland, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Beaumont Hospital-Troy. He speaks English.
Dr. Rizwan Qadir has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Qadir is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
29 Years Experience
Army Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rizwan Qadir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ferndale, MI.