Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rizwana Abdullah MD
Dr. Rizwana Abdullah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist. Dr. Abdullah is affiliated with Ridgecrest Regional Hospital and Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rizwana Abdullah has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Rizwana Abdullah has the following 4 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Chest Pain
Dr. Abdullah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Rizwana Abdullah Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rizwana Abdullah's office for more information.
1600 Eureka Rd Roseville, CA : (916) 784-4000
More about Dr. Rizwana Abdullah
My colleagues and I have developed home pages to make it easier for you to interact with me and for me to take care of your healthcare needs. As a hospitalist physician, I primarily see patients admitted to the hospital and help care for you during your hospital stay. My Background I completed medical school at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin before moving to Portland, Oregon where I completed my residency training. Since then, I have worked with the Hospital Based Services (HBS) Department here at Kaiser Permanente in Roseville. Roles & Responsibilities As a hospitalist physician, it is my role to help care for you during your hospital stay and if need be, help coordinate the different specialties for your specific case. In addition, I consider communication to be a vital aspect of your hospital stay, where things can be confusing. I always encourage patients to designate a family spokesperson to whom I can provide updates of your hospital stay as you recover. My Colleagues I am fortunate to work with one of the best departments here. The entire Hospitalist Team is dedicated to providing quality healthcare with a personal touch while collaborating with each other. On a Personal Note. . . My husband Ahsanur and I have lived here for the past five years raising our family. We have been blessed with two young boys who keep us very busy. My hobbies include music (learning to play the piano), reading (primarily travel books and mysteries), and my boys keep me very busy.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE MEDICAL CENTER, 1600 Eureka Rd, Roseville, CA
Dr. Rizwana Abdullah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roseville, CA.