Dr. Roanne R Selinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roanne R Selinger?

Read somewhere else that someone was in a lot of pain after a procedure that she did and I asked her about pain meds after since I don't tolerate NSAIDS and the GI doctors at her clinic told me not to take them. She refused to give me pain medicine or discuss alternatives in case I was in a lot of pain after the procedure. She said 1 day of nsaids shouldn't cause problems, yet how does she know, I'm still recovering from the other abdominal issues. I read another patient had a similar experience yet she lied to me about this other patient and she said none of her patient ever were in a ton of pain after this particular procedure. Even the nurses told me if someone was in a lot of pain they would adjust the clamp or take it off but she didn't tell me that.

Horrible appointment, very unsympathetic, un-understanding doctor will not work with you if you fall outside of the standard box due to drug allergies.

She was great! Both my husband and I had colonoscopies done by her and she was fast and thorough! I am a Registered Nurse and very picky about our doctors.

Dr. Roanne R Selinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.