Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rob F Schuster has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Rob F Schuster has the following 2 expertise
Dr. Rob F Schuster is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. Schuster in the last 18 months. He has excellent bedside manner and is a complete professional, He is caring and listens and answers all of your questions. I trust his surgical experience tremendously. Especially because he has had to make judgements when my insides were more complicated than others. I have always felt safe and completely confident in his care. I would HIGHLY recommend him and the staff at Bridges/St. Luke's.
Dr. Schuster is not one who cares about the patient. He is in it purely for the money. I had several appointments with him, and his manner is always codecending and seems to be annoyed that we dare have issues. In my appointments I companied of pain and discomfort, however he denotes no such indications in his notes. I know because the insurance company responded to my request with his notes saying he said you were perfect and not mention of pain or medication. He is incredibly absent minded or just cruel. He even asked me, with my wife present, if I needed more pain meds and I replied no I still had half a bottle left at home, yet he writes in his notes that I had no pain and needed no pain meds, which is false. I had pain and was on pain meds, but just because I did not request more does not mean I was not taking them and if I had not said I was in pain, why would he ask if I needed more pain meds, although he documented that i should not return to work for another week, so why would he write that note and his offices notes not reflect the accuracy of the visit? I am seriously disappointed with the service and quality of care received by Rob Schuster. I should have known from the day I met him when I was admitted into the hospital, that he was a money hungry assembly line type of surgeon. All he cared about was lining up patients to operate on. Banner Gateway should seriously look at dropping him. I tried several times to set a follow-on appointment to discuss the accuracy of his notes and the continued pain in my abdomen, but they never returned my calls or addressed my concerns.
18 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Rob F Schuster accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rob F Schuster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.