Dr. Robb Marchione Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robb Marchione?

Outstanding!

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

This is the first time I have commented publicly- but he was a wonderful ,thorough surgeon. I saw him for melanoma last year, and he was kind, and really made me feel comfortable. Now when my PCP told me to have a new annual check- she gave me another doctor-but I wouldn't trust this check to anyone but Dr. Marchione! He even called me from out of state (on his vacation?) to make sure I was ok after the surgery!

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Extremely incompetent. I had a very dangerous fungle disease. I have SLE Lupus. He decided due to the fact I took anxiety that I pulled out my own hair, Ridiculous. I almost died. I was hospitalized in FL by a doctor who couldn't believe this man's diagnosis. I would call it abuse, I am a domestic violence survivor, My hair loss was due to a horrific fungal infection caused by ringworm. Initially is cake from a friend's infected cat. It turned into Candida. A very dangerous life-threatening yeast infection. This guy didn't even check the results of my blood work asking the nurse right in front of me if it came back, This was 2 weeks after it was taken. Unbelievable. Abuse. Quack!!!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Easy appointment. Made an accurate diagnosis and I was better in days. Best appointment I've had with a dermatologist! He really cares!

Brisk

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Really 10 minutes time with me? They get paid for this? I just feel that it surely must take more time to look at some one from head to toe.

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Dr. Marchione is rude and arrogant. I was given the gown to change in to by the nurse, and less than a minute later he barged into the room, while I was still changing, without knocking. During a previous visit he had removed a mole that later grew back. He never told me to expect this, so I called the office to find out if I needed to have it rechecked - they recommended I make another appointment and come back in. He came in to the exam room and told me that it was just in my head and asked, "what do you want me to do about it?" He was treating me like a hypochondriac when, in reality, I just didn't know what to expect and his staff could have told me it was normal over the phone. He was exceptionally rude and the worst doctor I've ever had.

A Shining Beacon in the Medical Profession

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Dr. Marchione is a paragon amongst physicians. With the perfect blend of patient empathy, humor, intellect, and decisiveness, I have never felt so well-tended. I would recommend Dr. Marchione to anyone - and have!

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Dr. Marchione removed some unsightly growths on my face that were making me very uncomfortable when interacting with other people. Aside from the normal scabbing after the procedure I am totally amazed how smooth the areas that he worked on turned out. I can not be more pleased with my whole experience with Dr. Marchione.

Posted on February 7th, 2015

The best!

I am impressed!!

Posted on April 12th, 2014

Dr. Marchione has a great way with his patients, making it very easy to ask any questions. At each of my appointments he was always very knowledgeable, a good listener, a great explainer, and took whatever time I needed without making me feel hurried or nervous. He seems to be a real people person with great communication skills. And you can tell he loves his work and enjoys his patients and staff in a personable way. I feel very confidant that he is one of the best dermatologists in our area and I feel fortunate to be his patient.

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Rude and arrogant. Would never go back!

Best Dermatologist!

Posted on April 27th, 2013

Dr. Marchione is the best dermatologist I have ever been to! He takes time to answer all of my questions and really has an extraordinary depth of knowledge!

Posted on November 14th, 2011

Dr. Marchione is obviously an expert in the field of dermatology. Plus, he makes his patients feel comfortable in what can be stressful situation.