Dr. Robb K Ohtani Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robb K Ohtani?

Excellent Doctor

Dr Ohtani is extremely knowledgable and caring. He is beyond reproach.

Pros: Listens to and answers questions without rushing you, good bedside manner Cons: Too many patients, can be difficult to get in even when you have an urgent matter, sloppy record keeping and return phone calls (could be a result of support staff), may neglect your labor in favor of sleep if you deliver in the middle of the night

Awesome doctor!

I was having a lot of problems with my previous OB/GYN. I wanted a doctor who was competent AND compassionate. Dr. Ohtani actually took time to answer my questions and always asked me if I had any more questions. I was so relieved after my first meeting with him, I immediately switched doctors. He helped me through my first pregnancy when I was unsure of what to do and what was normal.

Dr. Ohtani took his time to see me. I have changed so many OBGYN doctors; I'm glad I finally found a good doctor.

The BEST OBGYN I've ever had!!!

Dr. Ohtani so caring and kind. He is also very easy to talk to. I've always hated going to the OBGYN but since I started seeing him in '03, I find myself looking forward to my annual check-ups!!!

Dr. Ohtani has very good bedside manner. He was patient and informative. He just delivered my first child and was very reassuring and attentive. He made a point to include my husband in the process and that made a good impression on us both.

I have been seeing Dr Ohtani since I was 19 years old. I am now a 39 year old mother with 3 children all delivered by him. He is very patient, very understanding and I could not have asked for anything more.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Ohtani is a very caring doctor who takes the time to answer all of your questions as well as explain things to you.

The Best OB-GYN Out There!

He just delivered my third child via c-section and has consistently made the entire process from beginning to end smooth, easy, and comfortable. He doesn't just show up minutes before a baby comes out. The first baby required hours of labor and he checked in on more than one occassion. For the c-sections he always was there well before the surgery...bedside manner is great. THE BEST!

the best

So kind and caring, spends a lot of time with you, is very thorough. Always calls you back promptly and calls you immediately with lab results, even if it's in the evening or on weekends.

Great OBGYN; delivered my two kids

I did not want a male OBGYN, but I am glad I had Dr. Ohtani on my side when I gave birth both times! When I got pregnant the first time I was told that Dr. Ohtani was the best doctor to have. When I went into labor, he visited me quite often during the 18 hour ordeal, unlike some of my other friend's OBGYNs who just pop in at the end (or miss it completely). When I got pregnant the second time, I went into false labor and he came and saw me at 10pm when he had a fancy dinner function he was attending. The next night when I went into real labor, it went so fast. We called him at 9:45pm to tell him we were leaving the house. By 10:30 he was there at the hospital and by 11pm the baby was out (and I even got an epidural!). Dr. Ohtani is a patient advocate. He makes sure you have a healthy happy pregnancy. Now that I'm no longer having babies, I don't see him that often, but I would recommend him to anyone!

the best

one of the most caring doctor. couldn't ask for anyone else.