Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robb V Rydzynski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I absolutely love this doctor. He is very kind, never makes you feel like he's in a hurry and rushes through your appointment. He listens and makes sure to ask if you have any concerns. I love that he's laid back and treats you like a person not just a patient with a chart. His relaxed demeanor just makes you feel more comfortable. I highly recommend him.
The best. I had a huge uterus with adenomyosis, fibroids, polyps, cyst on my right ovary and in fallopian tubes.... my abdomen is like a 5 month pregnancy. I am only 1 week post op but things went well during my surgery. KSB staff was wonderful (except my morning nurses) but otherwise food and pre-op, surgery, follow up and everything was great. His physician assistant Jen is wonderful as well. This doctor and his assistant even give hugs. Much needed when you are going through crappy stuff.
I was referred to Dr. Rydzynski. A transvaginal ultrasound found I had a tumor, a cyst and adenomyosis. I got in to see him the next day because of a cancellation and because I was totally flexible with my schedule. During my appointment, Dr. R sat down with me and not only drew pictures of what was "going on" he also took the time to calmly speak to me and explain everything regarding my ultrasound with thorough knowledge. I felt confident in knowing he was the right man for "the job" of fixing me/helping me feel better. He made room for me to have surgery 2 days after my consultation. I have been very pleased with his skills and services thus far. My follow up is with the nurse. I'm not sure how I feel about that because I have not met with her for that yet.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Robb V Rydzynski accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKsb Medical Group, 215 E 1st St Ste 326, Dixon, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robb V Rydzynski in this video.
Dr. Robb V Rydzynski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dixon, IL.