Dr. Robb Rydzynski Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robb Rydzynski?

Awesome doc!

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I absolutely love this doctor. He is very kind, never makes you feel like he's in a hurry and rushes through your appointment. He listens and makes sure to ask if you have any concerns. I love that he's laid back and treats you like a person not just a patient with a chart. His relaxed demeanor just makes you feel more comfortable. I highly recommend him.

Go to this doctor.

Posted on April 25th, 2015

The best. I had a huge uterus with adenomyosis, fibroids, polyps, cyst on my right ovary and in fallopian tubes.... my abdomen is like a 5 month pregnancy. I am only 1 week post op but things went well during my surgery. KSB staff was wonderful (except my morning nurses) but otherwise food and pre-op, surgery, follow up and everything was great. His physician assistant Jen is wonderful as well. This doctor and his assistant even give hugs. Much needed when you are going through crappy stuff.

Careing, kind, knowledgeable, compassionate, confident and experienced!

Posted on February 20th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Rydzynski. A transvaginal ultrasound found I had a tumor, a cyst and adenomyosis. I got in to see him the next day because of a cancellation and because I was totally flexible with my schedule. During my appointment, Dr. R sat down with me and not only drew pictures of what was "going on" he also took the time to calmly speak to me and explain everything regarding my ultrasound with thorough knowledge. I felt confident in knowing he was the right man for "the job" of fixing me/helping me feel better. He made room for me to have surgery 2 days after my consultation. I have been very pleased with his skills and services thus far. My follow up is with the nurse. I'm not sure how I feel about that because I have not met with her for that yet.

a wonderful doctor

Posted on December 2nd, 2012

very helpful though i do not speak english, caring about me so i feel comfortable and secure in my care.

Impressed & recommended

Posted on September 13th, 2012

I would say that he is very caring, compassionate & trying to accurately diagnosis your problems. Fully listens and makes you feel totally comfortable. He doesn't rush in and out and takes the necessary time for whatever your issues. Totally recommend this doctor - a full 5 stars+.

T.R.

Posted on July 26th, 2011

I went as a second opinion and felt like I had been his patient for years!! I was very impressed with the attention to details in my chart and with my concerns! His staff is amazing! They make u feel comfortable with any question and responded quick with knowledgable answers! Thank u!

AWESOME

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Dr. Rydzynski (and his staff) are amazing. They are extremely caring and you can tell they genuinely care about you and your health, and have your best interest in mind. He is always very friendly, and makes you feel like his only patient!

Posted on May 9th, 2017