Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robb Smith Jr
Dr. Robb Smith Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital, Clovis Community Medical Center and Saint Agnes Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robb Smith Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Smith is very straight forward regarding health issues. He found ailments that other doctors never told me about. He saved my life with his knowledge and no nonsense advice. He cared enough to make sure I understood my condition, that it was serious, and that I should not put off treatment. He put me on the path to wellness.
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Clovis Community Medical Center
Saint Agnes Medical Center
Community Regional Med Center
Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center DP SNF
Clovis Community Hospital
35 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Robb Smith Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1382 E Alluvial Ave, Fresno, CA
Dr. Robb Smith Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.