Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robbie B Drossner has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
My husband and I were previously patients of Dr.Drossner in 1998 or so, before we left northern New Jersey. Since living in Southern Ocean county we have had one unpleasant experience after another with local dermatologists. I decided to try to locate Dr.Drossner whom I knew was no longer with the group in Westfield. I had some difficulty in finding her but I stumbled on this site which claimed she was retired! A falsehood! I was able to make an appointment quickly for a time when we were in Union County seeing other medical providers at Overlook Hospital. So far I have had only one visit with her this month but I am so happy to be her patient. She is just as pleasant and down to earth as I remembered her, and prettier also. I look forward to my next appointment with her in January. She is certainly the best dermatologist I have seen in the past 20 years, and I and my husband have had to see a number of them (maybe 6).
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Robbie B Drossner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobbie Drossner Md Pa, 2350 South Ave, Scotch Plains, NJ
Dr. Robbie B Drossner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scotch Plains, NJ.