Dr. Robbie F Dudley Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robbie F Dudley?

Amazing!

My kids love Dr. Dudley! She is absolutely amazing and extremely helpful. She talks to the kids and really listens. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

AWESOME doctor! and staff

My sons have been going to Dr. Dudley since birth. They are now 7 and 5. I have never had a problem getting same day appointments when they have been sick. The kids enjoy going to see Dr. Dudley even when they are sick.. She is great with kids and will always answer any questions that we might have. She makes everyone feel very comfortable. I would not trust any other doctor with my kids. We have seen other doctors that are also in that office when it has been last minute and Dr. Dudley was not there and they all are great. I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else.

We love dr. Dudley!

Dr. Dudley has been our pediatrition since my first child was born 5 years ago. She has terrific bedside manner and is always willing and takes the time to answer my questions. My daughter had a lot of health issues as a small infant/toddler, and I felt like we were given excellent care.

Our Soon-to-be Former Pediatrician

When our first pediatrician literally skipped town, we were referred to Dr. Dudley by a nurse we know. She has a pretty decent bedside manner in that she makes the kids feel comfortable. The office runs pretty smoothly. But over time more and more things started to bother me, or maybe they just got worse. First, Dudley has been spending less and less time with my child. At times she'll say what she thinks is wrong and just disappears from the room. The nurse will come in and ask if we're leaving, waiting for a culture...how should I know, I respond? When I have questions I often have to find her down the hallway. I think it's one of those practices for insecure parents who just want to trust the doctor to write them an RX and not rock the boat. I spoke to someone who was asking a lot of questions about vaccines and just a lot of questions in general, maybe an annoying mommy. They basically "fired" her for being a week or so late on bringing her kid for her shot. Um, pretty obvious they didn't want to deal with her anymore. Fortunately my kids are rarely sick, so I've just put up with the lack of attention/time from Dudley. But a friend told me of a significant mistake that has led to her daughter to have to take daily medication, see a specialist in B'ham, and possibly have surgery. I don't want to go into details for sake of anonymity, but basically Dudley didn't follow up on a lab test that came back abnormal and it wasn't discovered until a year later. Also, my child was given a medication for x illness. Then, weeks later, my husband hears a message on a Friday at 4:45 to call them back. Of course, he's worried about this mysterious call, waits for the on-call service, calls back, blablahblah. Well, the doc. explains that our child has x illness (duh!) and that she'd called in an RX to pick up. Good thing I figured it out before he did, b/c otherwise he'd have given my child two potent meds in the same class, which could easily have damaged his liver. I called the doc back and she had no idea he was on that first med and was very glad i told her, blablablah. A poor communication issue that was potentially very dangerous. Oh, and now they have this vague policy about charging for phone calls/communication. Um, no.BTW, good luck finding a ped. in Madison who takes anything but infants and will actually talk to youyou before taking your money and examining your child. Disgusting.

Dr. Robbie F Dudley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, AL.