Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robbie Wall
Dr. Robbie Wall, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Wall is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Strong Memorial Hospital and United Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robbie Wall has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Robbie Wall has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Robbie Wall has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
What a joy - Dr. Wall actually 'listens' to everything you tell him and asks questions. He was attentive to my problem and never made me feel like he didn't need to hear what I had to say. He did the ablation and didn't just dismiss me quickly after the followup. He kept me coming to deal further with the medications and how I felt. Excellant doctor!
Dr. Wall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Strong Memorial Hospital
United Memorial Medical Center
Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
10 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Robbie Wall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardilogy Group of WNY, 825 Wehrle Dr, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Robbie Wall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.