Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robby Short
Dr. Robby Short, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Woodhaven, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Short is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital and Mary Immaculate. He speaks English.
Dr. Robby Short has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I had the bad luck of having him deliver my first child in St. John's. This man is disgusting and rude. I have never forgotten how awful he treated me and mutilated me as well with a c/section. He didn't care about my questions and my concerns. Even the pediatrician that was in the room with us looked stunned by Robby Shorts response to my question. Just an awful human being. Be careful ladies.
Dr. Short is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Svcmc - St. Joseph`s Hospital
34 Years Experience
University Of The West Indies, Jamaica
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Robby Short accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robby Short is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.