Dr. Dana B Brown Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Dana B Brown?

Rushed

Had a spot on face continually worried about, bleeding. She looked at it said "it's nothing stop scratching and it'll stop bleeding". I called Fredericksburg Dermatology, got apt and had to go have surgery within the same week because it was Cancer. I have had 2 more surgeries since. I'm glad I actually listened to my Husband this time to get 2nd opinion.

Great Doctor

I wish all doctors were knowledgeable as Dr. D. Brown. Her bedside manners is grea!!!!!. Dr. Brown listen to your concerns first then she treat you for your illness. She is just a great doctor!!!!!

Extreme wait

I love Dr. Brown, but I'm fed up with the Spotsy office of Rappahannock Family. I was able to get an appointment fairly quickly. When I arrived, the waiting room was full of sick people (flu season). I waited over an hour to be taken back, and then another 15 minutes in the exam room. Dr. Brown was thorough, and had a referral recommendation. I was told I would be called with the referral, but never received a call back. When I called to get the referral, I wound up in automation round robin. I couldn't figure out who I needed to speak with. I finally called the front desk (make an appointment choice) and was told someone would call me. 4 months later, I'm still waiting. The second problem is that the office does not offer walk ins. I don't care that the Fredericksburg office offers walk ins. I don't want to go there, they aren't my dr's. Thus, time for a new practice. *sigh*

Dr. Dana B Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.