Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robbye D Mcnair has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have been seeing Dr. McNair for years, and began seeing her this year for my pregnancy. She was amazing, from start to finish. I was fortunate enough to have her deliver my baby as well. She has a great personality. She makes you feel comfortable and answers all your questions, without judgment. I have recommended her to friends and anily, who have all sang her praises.
Dr. McNair came highly recommended by my husband's co-worker. I had to wait 3 months to see her, but it was worth the wait. She was extremely personable and made me feel right at home. I never once felt rushed and she took time to answer all of my questions. We discussed all of my issues and remedies. She has been caring for me throughout my pregnancy and I can't wait for her to deliver my baby.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2012, 2008, 2014, 2009, 2010, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
23 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Robbye D Mcnair accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthwestern Memorial Physicians Group Ob/Gyn, 680 N Lake Shore Dr Ste 810, Chicago, IL
Dr. Robbye D Mcnair is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chicago, IL.