Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robere J Missirian has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robere J Missirian has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Robere J Missirian has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
I was treated by Dr. Missirian after sustaining an injury to my wrist and elbow from an accident in the gym when a weight machine cable snapped while I was working out. As I sustained nerve damage to my arm and hand as a result of the accident, Dr. Missirian operated on my ulnar nerve. He clearly explained to me what the injury was, what was involved and what he was going to accomplish in the surgery. From talking to him, and listening to him explain things to his staff, his competence and knowledge was clear, and his attention to detail was noticable. He cares. The surgery went well without a hitch and I am recovering now. I strongly recommend Dr. Missirian and his team, his ability, knowledge, and caring shine through.
This Robere Missirian doctor apparently has alliances with attorneys and the understanding between them is that the attorney's bring work comp patients to Dr. Missirian who then runs multiple procedures that don't need to be done on each patient and CHARGE Insurance Providers and then provides illegal kickbacks to the attorneys.NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED!!
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPalm Beach Brain And Spine, 4848 Coconut Creek Pkwy Ste 200, Pompano Beach, FL
Dr. Robere J Missirian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.