Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ball
Dr. Robert Ball, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mc Lean, VA, with other offices in Fairfax, VA and Fairfax, VA (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Ball is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Reston Hospital Center and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ball has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I went to Dr. Ball for a second opinion after I had been diagnosed with Kidney Cancer and had gone thru 6 weeks of getting clearance for my cardiologist and pulmonologist, then my original doctor reversed his diagnosis and said what they had seen on the CT scan was just a cyst. Being a cancer and heart attack survivor, I know things are rarely that spontaneous. Doctor Ball reviewed all my labs and scans and confirmed that it was just a cyst. But he took the time to thoroughly explain how he could tell the difference. I did a lot of research and got the opinions of several other medical professionals before selecting Dr. Ball. He is now one my doctors on a permanent basis. Cannot say enough good things about him.
Treated me for prostate cancer and I can not say enough good about him. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Ball is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
George Washington University Hospital
31 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Robert Ball accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Ball in this video.
Dr. Robert Ball is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mc Lean, VA.