Highly Dissatisfied

This is Dr. Ball, the urologist from Fairfax, VA. I am demanding that the review and comment of a “Jim Pike” of Maryland be withdrawn as: 1) I have never seen this patient nor 2) have I ever in my 30 years in medicine delayed the transmission of lab results as noted. There are other Dr Robert Balls much closer to Jim Pyke who he likely saw as a patient. I demand his review be removed as it is unequivocally fallacious.

Very Pleased

Dr. Ball was very good at listening, validating, diagnosing. He brought sense into my situation that no one else had been able to do. He's been one of the most helpful doctors I've ever seen. He was highly recommended to us and I can very highly recommend him to others.

Dr. Robert Ball is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mc Lean, VA.

Dr. Robert Ball Is this you?