Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Campolattaro MD
Dr. Robert Campolattaro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Forked River, NJ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Campolattaro is affiliated with Community Medical Center, Kimball Medical Center and Community Medical Center, Toms River. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Campolattaro has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Robert Campolattaro has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Campolattaro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Medical Center
Kimball Medical Center
Community Medical Center, Toms River
43 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Robert Campolattaro Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert Campolattaro's office for more information.
21 Davenport Lndg Forked River, NJ : (609) 971-6564
Locations & Directions21 Davenport Lndg, Forked River, NJ
Dr. Robert Campolattaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forked River, NJ.