Dr. Robert A Catania Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Catania?

Wish I would have read the last review. This doctor is awful! I would never advise anyone to see him. The only plus was the receptionist was nice, the young one not the old lady.

Under treated and pushed aside

This is the worst endocrinologist I have even been to. The worst Doctor I have seen in my life! I was referred by my MD and let me tell I would never advise anyone to see him. There is not any empathy for his patients, no return calls, lack of attention to detail and many more. I was under treated even with the labs coming with 2% over the range of normal for TSH indicating my thyroid is very well under active and depleting. I was told to stay on the same low does med and basically deal with it. The staff is not helpful and are rude.

Great Doctor

primary physician kept on telling me that all of my weight gain was due to my diet. After following a vegetarian diet I continued to gain weight. I told him my joints and feet hurt, and that I felt extremely uncomfortable, he continued to tell me that it was my diet. I went to another doctor who diagnosed me with pcos. I still didn't lose any weight. I did some research on the symptoms i was exhibiting and asked my primary to refer me to doctor Catania. Dr. Catania has given me hope.

Excellent Dr

Dr. Catania is the best diabetes doctor that I have ever had. He is so great that it takes about 3 months to get an appt. but it is worth it. He takes as much time as you need. His bedside manner is extremely patient and gentle. He answers all of your questions. He is always up to date on the newest diabetes information out there. I have to move out of state and want to kidnap him and hide him in my suitcase.

Dr. Robert A Catania is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.