Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Cook has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert A Cook has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Robert A Cook has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert A Cook is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
One of the most likeable Dr.s I have met in a long time, Dr. Cook truly cared about how I was and my care. His knowledge of my condition was excellent; I needed emergent surgery via the ER and we were there in 20 minutes! He takes all the time necessary to be sure you understand what needs to be done and his follow up care has been impeccable. I would highly recommend him. P.S. I am a physician and I will be keeping him as my Gyn! He's that good.
Dr. Cook delivered two of my babies, which were by c-section due to the fact of complications with the birth of my first child (different doctor). I received all of my pre-natal care from him and his practice, and him and his staff were always very kind, patient and most always running right on time. Dr. Cook always took the time to clarify things with me and seemed very knowledgeable in all aspects. I would highly recommend him!
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Robert A Cook accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates Of Marquette, 1414 W Fair Ave Ste 390, Marquette, MI
Dr. Robert A Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marquette, MI.