Dr. Robert Cook Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cook?

Great Gynecologist

Posted on July 21st, 2014

One of the most likeable Dr.s I have met in a long time, Dr. Cook truly cared about how I was and my care. His knowledge of my condition was excellent; I needed emergent surgery via the ER and we were there in 20 minutes! He takes all the time necessary to be sure you understand what needs to be done and his follow up care has been impeccable. I would highly recommend him. P.S. I am a physician and I will be keeping him as my Gyn! He's that good.

Very good doctor!

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Dr. Cook delivered two of my babies, which were by c-section due to the fact of complications with the birth of my first child (different doctor). I received all of my pre-natal care from him and his practice, and him and his staff were always very kind, patient and most always running right on time. Dr. Cook always took the time to clarify things with me and seemed very knowledgeable in all aspects. I would highly recommend him!

Rough

Posted on April 16th, 2013

He was unnecessarily rough with me and when I told him a procedure was hurting, he did not apologize or try to amend his method. I may have to leave the practice because I will not let him deliver my baby .

Posted on March 21st, 2013

He was very knowledgable and thorough for my diagnosis. He went through all options available and we chose the right one for me. His bedside manner was very good during my procedure and after. His followup after my procedure was as expected. I would recommend this physician.

Posted on March 19th, 2008

He is not as knowledgeable as he should be, especially in maternity/obstetrics, I would not recommend him.

Posted on September 9th, 2016