Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Davis
Dr. Robert A Davis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with another office in Voorhees, NJ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton. Dr. Davis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert A Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Nutritional Support
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Lyme Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Anxiety Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Intestinal Diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Memory Disorders
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Seizure Disorders
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Stomach Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Urinary Retention
- Women's Health
- Smoking Cessation
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Family Planning
- Sprains and Strains
- Holter monitoring
- Alternative Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Cerebral Palsy
Showing 5 of 79
hello Dr. Davis, this is your patient Myrta L. Hemmings. I am writing you to ask for you to type a letter in regards to filing for home weatherization. The technician came out spent hours in reviewing the home. I qualify but, she wants a letter stating that I am at risk in my home due to mold, animals in the attic, bats in the fire place etc... My overhangs are shot to a point that they all need replacement. and the roof is overdue for replacement due to it being bridle. Water in coming in from all sides., causing leaks from attic to inside my home. The house currently has no gutters, because before my husband passing he was working on it. She mentioned that the letter has to be with urgency due to all of my medical issues. I greatly appreciate this. Thank You, let me know when I can come pick it up.
I have been seeing Dr. Davis for several years now and he has been great. He is very easy to talk to about issues and has a vast knowledge in many areas. He is down to earth and very logical as well. He is not a doctor that just sees you at your next appointment but will remember you and even offers night hours.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Robert A Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert A Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.