Dr. Robert A Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Davis?

Be Aware. His views are subjective. He used medical terms for his subjective suspicious findings that he has no expertise on. I ended up going to 3 specialists to check/erase the incorrect medical record that he gave me.

Wishes you a handshake & says "Good luck".

hello Dr. Davis, this is your patient Myrta L. Hemmings. I am writing you to ask for you to type a letter in regards to filing for home weatherization. The technician came out spent hours in reviewing the home. I qualify but, she wants a letter stating that I am at risk in my home due to mold, animals in the attic, bats in the fire place etc... My overhangs are shot to a point that they all need replacement. and the roof is overdue for replacement due to it being bridle. Water in coming in from all sides., causing leaks from attic to inside my home. The house currently has no gutters, because before my husband passing he was working on it. She mentioned that the letter has to be with urgency due to all of my medical issues. I greatly appreciate this. Thank You, let me know when I can come pick it up.

Great Dr Honest and compassionate My family Dr.

I have been seeing Dr. Davis for several years now and he has been great. He is very easy to talk to about issues and has a vast knowledge in many areas. He is down to earth and very logical as well. He is not a doctor that just sees you at your next appointment but will remember you and even offers night hours.