Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Feldman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Feldman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Marys Hospital
Midstate Medical Center
Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Waterbury Hospital, Waterbury CT
47 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
Graduated in 1966
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Robert Feldman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1579 Straits Tpke, Middlebury, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Feldman in this video.
Dr. Robert Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middlebury, CT.