Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Frank has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
DR BOB IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR WHO IS EXCELLENT W HIS PATIENTS AND IS A MIRACULOUS DIAGNOSTICIAN. HE CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE AND HE LISTENS VERY ATTENTIVELY TO HIS PATIENTS. HE CARES IF HE GETS YOU WELL WHICH IS AMAZING IN THIS DAY OF MEDICAL CARE. IF THERE IS A WAIT , IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH IT FOR THIS CALIBRE OF PHYSICIAN. HE HAS A BEAUTIFUL BEDSIDE MANNER & HAS ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT ON WITH HIS DIAGNOSIS. THE ONLY DRAWBACK IS THE OFFCE STAFF IS NOT ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL & ACCOMODATING.
Truman Medical Center
Dr. Robert A Frank accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrgent Care Of Kansas City, 4741 S Arrowhead Dr Ste B, Independence, MO
Dr. Robert A Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Independence, MO.