Dr. Robert Greenwald Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Robert Greenwald?

After years of countless doctors, Dr. Greenwald figured it out!

Posted on April 19th, 2013

Very kind, caring and pleasant. He really took the time to explain my condition to me! After being to many doctors, Dr. Greenwald took the time to listen to my symptoms and diagnosed me with fibromyalgia .

KIND and Caring

Posted on February 27th, 2013

He really spent the time to talk to me, answered my questions and tried to help me..Called me right away with my results and referred me to other doctors, I need to see Thank you :)

Try someone else

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Not the worst doctor visit I had but not one of the better ones. Had to call 2 times to get the test results. I still do not know the diagnoses worst is I do not thing he does neither

A most caring doctor...

Posted on April 18th, 2012

I take my mom to her doctor's appts and am so impressed with the Dr. Greenwald's concern for her overall well being--not just the rheumatoid arthritis that she is there for. He is very knowledgeable about medication interactions and thankfully came to our rescue when my mom was taking an excess of benadryl to sleep. I called him. He was out of the office when I couldn't reach her internist and was panicked at her lethargy. He called me right back--I was on another call and didn't see the call waiting, and thankfully, he called again.He told me how to handle the situation and in the absence of our internist to help us, pretty much saved her from a toxic medication interaction. He is a smart man and most important, a truly compassionate doctor. I recommend him highly as this is rare to find. Thank you, Dr. Greenwald.

Terrible Doctor ---------Beware!!!!!!!!l

Posted on January 15th, 2012

Ir was such a huge mistake to see Dr. Greenwald! From the minute that I walked into the office, I saw that the staff was uneducated, low-class & I didn't even feel comfortable providing my ss# on the forms. Then when I finally met with Dr. Greenwald, & I knew that my worst fears were going to come to pass. His behavior was grossly unprofessional as he left the exam room door open as he started my consultation as well as during, and I began to fear that he would be as incompetent, as he was unprofessional. And, he was. The whole experience was very disturbing, and I suggest that you find any other doctor than him, to afford yourself a better standard of care. OPMC....it's time to step in. This man thinks that semi-retirement means providing sub-standard care of service, while fraudulently billing the insurance company for a service that he definitely didn't provide. At no point in time during the consult did he exhibit any concern or real genuine interest for the condition that I was concerned about, nor the symptoms that I was describing to him. he was condescending and arrogant. Run, Forest run....to any other doctor that Dr. Greenwald. because you would be better off searching WebMD for a solution for your medical concerns.

One Time Patient

Posted on October 21st, 2011

This Doctor failed to diagnose what others had. I went for Synvisc injections and was told I did not need/require the simple treatment. I do not trust this obnoxious Doctor.

Posted on October 9th, 2017