Dr. Robert Grossman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Grossman?

Go elsewhere

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I was warned before choosing him that his sense of humor was dry. I would not have minded that but he did not have any personality, humorous or otherwise. I felt he was always bored at appointments. He did not take my complaints seriously, even though I had given birth before on two other occasions, and they should have been red flags. (Not with him; we had moved and switched insurance.) After I gave birth, things took a turn for the worse. He refused to treat symptoms that he promised would go away after the baby came, leading him to miss a potentially fatal diagnosis and resulting in my being re-hospitalized. He never admitted that he was wrong, even though he clearly was. Once the baby came, he was done with me in every sense. He seems like he really wants to retire. I suggest he does. Look elsewhere for an ob,

a great doctor and a great office

Posted on August 14th, 2011

I was so impressed by Dr Grossman and his wonderful staff. His staff was caring and highly professional and even called me with my test results. Dr. Robert Grossman is extremely inteligent and caring, and exceptionally thourough. This was my first appt with him and he really took his time to ask me questions about my health history and conditions, and it is obvious he deeply cares about the entire health of his patients, not just from a gyno/obgyn standpoint, but his patient's overall health. I am new to the area and he took his time to give me advice and referrals to other doctors I need for my other health conditions.I was immensely impressed with Dr Robert Grossman, he is a fabulous doctor and answered all my questions about my gynocological related concerns. I entirely recommend him, everyone should go to him for all of their gyno/obgyn medical neeeds.

Love him or hate him....

Posted on June 15th, 2008

I personally love Dr.G. Yes, he seems to be abrupt, and has a VERY dry sense of humor. If you're not prepared for it, it could put you off. However, when it really comes down to it he cares for and wants the best for his patients. My first pregnancy sadly ended in miscarriage. When the bleeding started, I was VERY frightened, panicked, and incredibly upset. When I reached him on the emergency line, he agreed to meet me at his office after hours, just to try to give me answers. Throughout my second, healthy pregnancy was helpful, informative and a great coach during labor. No, he didn't sit in the room and chat with me about my feelings, but he did answer all of my medical questions quickly and accurately. I also disagree with the review that says that he and Dr. Hannah rush into c-sections. Despite a few complications, he coached me through a normal, vaginal birth, when I felt like many docs would have suggested a section.

Posted on July 29th, 2015