Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Hancock
Dr. Robert A Hancock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brunswick, OH, with another office in Lodi, OH. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Hancock is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Akron General Lodi Hospital, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert A Hancock has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
This DR Hancock not only verbally abused me but I wasn't treated for my condition as I should have been. He said he was going to contact the director of the Brunswick ED dept about me? I am in bad heath and just about every time I visit this ER they admit me. I guess he no longer wanted me to come there? Why does he have a say so, it's my health-I have medical insurance so that shouldn't be a issue. Theres a reason I'm admitted when I go to this ER and he should NOT question it! I will be making a formal complaint on his behalf for the verbal abuse I inured from him. NO one, I MEAN NO ONE should ever be made to feel the way he made me feel and he yelled so loud everyone heard and knew business! This so called DR is a complete idiot!!
Dr. Handcock to me is an everyday hero. With quick thinking and an early diagnosis he saved my 7 yr olds life. His professionalism on top of real concern , I will never forget! Prior to us being transferred to another hospital. I told him repeatedly Thank you and wish I could do more than a thank you... He looked at me and said " all I want is for you to bring her in when shes well, so i can see her smile." This short note is far less than he deserves for his everyday second decisions and life saving abilities! I hope for him to see this and to say She is now 8 yrs old and made a full recovery from California LaCrosse Encephalitis.
Dr. Hancock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Robert A Hancock accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Hancock in this video.
Dr. Robert A Hancock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brunswick, OH.