Dr. Robert Johnson Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert Johnson?

Abide by the laws

Posted on December 4th, 2015

The staff is the worst. I called them to ask questions, which I asked to be confidential, needless to say, they called the grandfather that I called and what questions I asked. This is not to happen. Then the lady up front stated to me that becuase of the questions I was asking about my granddaughter, by the way I'm on the list to talk to. The parents are not listed, even though they have a court order. They stated that they had to have the grandparents on it becuase the parents are under 18, as that she would have Dr Johnson call me that afternoon, needless to say 1 week later still no call.

Posted on October 19th, 2017