- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Katz MD
Dr. Robert A Katz, MD is a doctor primarily located in Long Beach, NY, with other offices in Long Beach, NY and Brooklyn, NY( and 3 other locations). His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Robert A Katz has 5 locations
Dr. Robert A Katz has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert A Katz has the following 14 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Robert A Katz Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert A Katz
Dr. Katz graduated from the New York University School of Medicine in 1981. He works in Long Beach, NY and 4 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Katz is affiliated with Natchaug Hospital.