Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Kaufmann
Dr. Robert A Kaufmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kaufmann is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Kaufmann has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert A Kaufmann has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Ovulation Induction
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Artificial Insemination
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 137
Dr. Kaufmann has been such a blessing to us. He treats us like individuals instead of just a number. He has been actively working with us to help our family grow. We highly recommend him and happily drive over 4 hours to see him and his sweet staff!
Among five (5) fertility clinics considered in the Fort Worth-Dallas area, we initially selected Fort Worth Fertility. After discussing the fit and comfort level with our surrogate mother and agency, our final decision was another fertility clinic and doctor. We had an initial medical consultation with Dr. Kaufmann. Dr. Kaufmann has great medical knowledge and expertise and provides excellent medical advice. Both Dr. and Ms. Kaufmann are very eager, understanding, and customer-friendly, as they might have gone through the IVF process themselves to conceive. We were adamant about transferring only one embryo, but we eventually decided to transfer two with their advice. An asset, Dr. and Ms. Kaufmann will tell you what you need to hear to conceive a child, not necessarily what you want to hear.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2013, 2008, 2012, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Kaufmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Robert A Kaufmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFort Worth Fertility, 1800 Mistletoe Blvd, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Kaufmann in this video.
Dr. Robert A Kaufmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.