Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Kennedy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Kennedy delivered my daughter in Oct 08 and is due to deliver my 2nd daughter in 6 weeks. I have experienced nothing but the utmost professionalism from him at all times and his swift decision making as a result of an overdue pregnancy resulted in the healthy birth of my daughter and EXCELLENT healing time (c section) for me. I am extremely pleased with my choice of OB and this isn't even touching upon the fact that he has the sweetest nurse practitioner on his staff as well. Thank you Dr. K, you'll be missed if I end up having a 3rd child!
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2014, 2008, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
42 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Robert A Kennedy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Alexander Kennedy Md, 2004 Highlands Cir, Oxford, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Kennedy in this video.
Dr. Robert A Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxford, MS.