Highly Dissatisfied

Excellent

I had a very good experience with Dr. Levine. His knowledge is impressive and the time spent with me was appreciated. I didn’t feel rushed or nervous as he performed the painless biopsy. Highly recommend him!!

Nurses Doing A Doctor's Job

Dr, Levine supervises hypothyroid patients' cases but does not see them. You are seen by APRNs who are inexperienced and come and go rapidly (4 since 2009). So you are providing learning experience to people performing a job that should be done by a doctor. The nurses you deal with on the phone think they have all the answers as well. I got a ton of bad medical treatment here.

I Was Not Treated Well...

Been with this doctor for a while. Recently, I had trouble with medications he was prescribing. They were not tolerable for me. I called a few days after an appointment for more info about another possible medication which we very briefly discussed at the appt. Instead of calling me to discuss further, he called my primary care doc and told them to schedule an appointment for me, telling them the problems I was having with the medication he prescribed. When I called Dr. Levine to ask why he did this the staff there was suddenly rude (they never were before) and told me he wrote a note of what to tell me when I called... We discussed this already, feel free to find another Endocrinologist or get another opinion. Just left me to fend for myself with my primary doctor. I lost all trust in his ability and it felt like I was a pain to them. I am now looking for a more experienced Endocrinologist during a difficult time dealing with an intolerance to the medications.

Excellent doctor

I've been to many doctors for my thyroid problem, and he was the first to give me a diagnosis and a treatment plan! The other doctors were stumped - some thought it was cancer, others thought I was fine. Turns out it was an auto-immune problem. With treatment, I'll be good as new!

Dr. Robert A Levine is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashua, NH.