Dr. Robert Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Levine?

Posted on August 12th, 2010

Dr. Levine is truly a caring and wonderful doctor. I have had several visits with him and he takes great care in his notes and delving into information relative to my problem. He is also such a nice man it is hard to believe he is a doctor...no attitude, ego, or brusqueness so common in the medical field. I visited several drs. before seeing Dr. Levine and he was the only one to diagnose me properly and treat me. I am now finally living with a condition that previously was causing me tremendous difficulty. Dr. Levine's office is always helpful and courteous. I have nothing but praise!

can't read a simple mri. GO SOME WHERE ELSE.

Posted on May 10th, 2010

i hade spine surgery and he was a follow up dr. he put in his report i had spinal stenosis. that was it he didn't metion the herniated disk that crushed the nerves and spinal cored at c-7 and he sent areport saying i am ready to go to work with no limitations even though it took away my feeling in my left arm and hand.

Posted on June 22nd, 2017