Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 7
I have suffered from a torn shoulder a fractured cervical disk and TMG Disorder as a consequence as a consequence of a patient attacking me. I went to St. Francis for treatment with MRI's in hand because I was between a rock and a painful place out of pain meds and I was due to go to work in 6hrs. Percocet in my case is not addictive, it crosses the blood brain barrier and prevent the noxious painful stimuli from entering. This 'Doctor' Miller turned me away with pain and more or less told me it was not his problem. I had muscles spasms throughout my upper body,throbbing electric pain in my neck and nerve pain that felt like I was being burned alive. If I was a Bush or a Cheney he would not have treated me this way... I am not a junkie I needed medication so I can function and go to work and make a living. Thank God i found three excellent doctors that have treated the cause of my pain. This Doctor misrepresents St. Francis he should work with criminals as a Warden; it suits him. Not to worry- I pain is a part of life and he too will suffer great loss one day. Think of me that day when you through me out like an animal into the streets...I could have gotten better care in a third world country!
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Winthrop University Hospital
Dr. Robert A Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWinthrop University Hospital, 222 Station Plz N Ste 509, Mineola, NY
Dr. Robert A Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mineola, NY.