Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Moran
Dr. Robert Moran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lantana, FL, with other offices in West Palm Beach, FL and New York, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Moran is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, NewYork-PresbyterianColumbia and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia. Dr. Moran has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Moran has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Robert Moran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lantana, FL.