2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Nussbaum?

Very very rude. Did not listen yo my complaints. Only spent 10 kind eith me. He said it was all in my head. I felt tyzhed. He talked to me like I was a child. I left office crying. Do not go yo him. I'm leaving reviews on yelp as well. He said my results in blood and cat scan was fine. He said I ezdted his time. Made me feel uneasy during my exam too. I told him I wanted second opinion fue yo pain and vomiting. And he said I don't know why you would.

Great Care

I have been seeing Dr. Nussbaum for many years for an on going health issue. He has been great. He is very detail oriented and took the time to explain to me my medical conditions. Dr. Nussbaum also took the time to explain to me my treatment options. Since I have been under his care, I have my health issues under control. I would highly recommend his services!

he is the best!!!

This is the best Dr. office I have ever been to. Kind Caring and very professional

Still having problems...

Rate This Doc

I used to be a patient at this facility for quite sometime. With his supposed experience, I would think he would recommend a follow thru visit to see how I was progressing. He really seemed to not care about my outlook since I have been thru a lot of pain in the abdomen area. He rushed me and told me he had another patient and that he was running behind schedule. I was very dissatisfied with his response and lack of caring on his part. Time to look for another doctor who really cares about his patients. Not easy to find these days. Can't be any worse!!!!

Complains

The secretary was very rude. I am surprised to encounter such behavior. I asked her the appointment time and she said that everything was shown on my appointment card. She said she is busy and has no time to tell me. I am not sure if I will be pleased with the doctor if his staff is this rude already.

Horrible

This was the most horrible physician ever. He misdiagnosed my Crohn's and would give silly advise. For example, I would say I have stomach pain the mornings that would only get better if i drank a lot of water. He would say then, drink lots of water in the morning. And this is why people like this go to Medical school for? His bed side manners are just plain horrible. Do not go to this moron.

Run away.

Not recommended

I couldn't get into my regular GI doctor so my regular primary care Dr recommended I go to him. The office staff was very nice. The Doctor called me back himself and asked me to follow him to his office, he did not introduce himself. That should have tipped me off. He asked me a few questions but did not let me finish my sentences and then told me I had to many diagnostics done over the last few years....like I decided on having those diagnostics. He was accusatory and talked down to me. He wouldn't answer my questions just ignored them. After 5 min of conversation then a 10 min wait in his exam room he spent 2 min examining me. He then washed his hands started walking out of the room and said follow me. He told me he needed my previous records and to have some lab work done. When I asked when I would get the results he said call in a week or so maybe. When I asked what I could do in the meantime, he prescribed a medication I already had and he had records of that since I had brought some with me. He proceeded to call the next patient in and when I told his asst I didn't want him getting me records he walked back to me and said maybe we weren't a good fit and maybe that was the best decision I could make. I was shaking when I walked out of there, I have never had someone treat me like that.

ver agains is the worst place I ave ever been in my life. The staff is rude, the Doctor does not take time to listen, waiting time is too long, unfriendly staff. I would not recommend anyone to walk in this office

One fo the rudest ofice staffs I have ever encountered in a physicians office. Bad enough that I chose not to see the doctor

Dr. Robert A Nussbaum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.