Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Petersen
Dr. Robert Petersen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Lexington, MA. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Petersen is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Beverly Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Petersen has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Robert Petersen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.