Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Rosenberg has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Robert A Rosenberg has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Robert A Rosenberg has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 46
Dr Rosenberg was my doctor & my extended families doctor when he practiced in Canada. All his patient & friends rallied & supported him not losing his licence because of one person. Most of us knew both sides of the case & were devistated when he lost. He is dedicated & kind to his patients .& if you are fortunate to have him for your doctor you are very lucky. We lost him because someone was being vengeful. Our loss is your gain
Dr. Rosenberg is amazing. The first time I met him he noticed my thyroid looked swollen. However, I had no symptoms of a bad thyroid. That is not why I was there so I did not pay attention to anything else about this. 6 month later I had an MRI for my ribs and was told I several nodes on my thyroid, and should get it checked out. After doing so, it turns out the nodes were harmless. But, the main point here is, Dr. Rosenberg knows his stuff. He is very funny too. I would make an appointment just to see his "stand up." His staff is also very knowledgeable and professional.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
Trinity College University Of Dublin
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert Arlen Rosenberg Md, 1726 E Cactus Wren Dr, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Robert A Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.